The Ultimate Source of Arts and Leadership Education
Why is arts training so important for our children’s future success? Join the discussion on our blog about the skills kids learn from the arts that help them succeed in life.
Looking for advanced training for arts school admission, leadership training with an artistic edge, or a creative outlet for your child’s boundless energy? Download a PDF about our upcoming programs.
Advance your child’s creativity at a summer camp like no other! Innovative programming that will challenge, coach and inspire your child to excel. Visit the Horizon Arts Camp website now!
The ARTS Leadership Success Program
The Arts Leadership Success Program will…
- Unlock your teen’s latent creativity and teach him/her how to use it to succeed
- Challenge your teen’s perceptions of what he/she can achieve
- Build the confidence he/she needs to strive for big goals
- Enhance your teen’s communication skills so he/she will stand out from the competition
- Train your teen to be an effective team member
- Teach strategies for creative problem solving and adapting to a changing global market
- Mentor your teen to manage stress and act with integrity
- Create a skill set for landing his/her dream job
it is about leadership qualities.”
Through experiential workshops in leaderships skills from inspiring mentors, goal setting in retreats up north, and a culminating video creation, your teen will learn and practice the leadership skills they to be independent, competitive and successful. This 110 hour course for students in grades 9-12 will infuse performing and visual arts facilitation techniques and activities to teach these invaluable leadership concepts.
- Ready for a challenge
- Motivated to achieve success in life
- Wants to do a high school credit in an exciting and hands-on way
* no previous arts training is required for admission.
Download A Detailed Information Package Now!
Horizon Arts Summer Camp
At Horizon Arts Camp we believe in hiring professional artists, actors, musicians, and choreographers to work with your children. They have the artistic skill and experience to ensure that campers are challenged and supported in building both artistic and performance skills.
We offer a wide range of activities so that our campers can develop valuable skills while having fun with positive role models. In addition to the arts, H.A.C. provides an important balance of traditional camp activities and leadership development.